Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sharing junky finds from weekend!

Hey all.. Sharing the treasures from the week-end! I love a good bargain and a little imagination!
Treasures for guest bath~Can you believe these were vanity tray's? Bought at a thrift store outside Mineola on the way home Saturday! They were all gold and rusty around the edges.. gave them a coat of Ruby Red! Put hangers on the back of them... love, love them! Do you love them?

Also, sharing a glimpse of my guest bathroom...Need a few more things but getting there.. Love the shower curtain? The red floral is a king size sheet.. I LOVE THE LEOPARD topper and the FRINGE BALLS!!!


Are the small things the pleasures of life?
Smiles.. Valarie

2 comments:

tammy said...

Love what you did with those vanity trays! Looks fabulous! Thanks for stopping by my blog, so I could come visit yours.

Cherry Hill Cottage~ said...

yes I LOVE those vanity trays!! Vevy cute! Also, I love your window~ does it have stain glass in it? I also like the window treatment you did~ In Mika's new home, they have 2 odd shape windows, we are having a difficult time how to dress them~ I'm liking the way you went half way. Did you do it? It's cute! I just got my aunt's vanity tray from her estate. Aunt Edna. It's a little gold one. She was my Uncle Obie's wife, I posted about him a month or so ago. I might paint it, the gold just doesn't do it for me. Love all that you do!

xoxoxox
Tina~ Cherry Hill Cottage

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin