Thursday, January 1, 2009

CHECK IT OUT !! Laurie Anna's Vintage Home!!

I have to share the highlight of the week-end! LOML and I went to Trades Day in Canton, Texas!

Before I even begin to tell you about all the treasures I found... I have to say A BIG THANKS to my LOML! I call him my LOML, but for you all, call him Tim! Tim is the love of my life, my rock, my best friend and the nicest person you could ever hope to meet. So here's to you LOML -- A BIG HUG AND THANKS AGAIN FOR AN AMAZING TWO DAYS!
Meet Tim!

Okay so here I go.. you have to stay with me.. This is a bit of long post..but you will love all the photo's!
If you can drive, fly, take a train whatever you need to do - Get to Laurie Anna's Vintage Home!! I first went to her booth @The Arbors II #125-127! I began snapping photo's of all the cool things she had to share with my blogging friends! Everything was so fabulous! I was so excited, I had not been since April! SO this cute worker was like "Ma'am, you can not take photo's unless you have permission!" I was like ohhhh OKAY! (I thought my LOML was going to crawl under the table) I wanted to say .. "Excuse me but... I read her blog, I am a blogger friend and I can take photo's!" But I refrained in a graceful manner, then Laurie Anna spotted us and said "Haven't we met before?"AND I said "Yes, Yes last Spring!" Please let me take photo's for all my blogger friends I have a new camera blah... blah.. She agreed to let me take photo's at her shop! Even better!! Yep she did!! So .. here's to ya -- enjoy! I had a blast - visit her http://www.laurieannas.com/
I finally arrived at the Vintage Home Store.. LOML was determined to be in charge of the photo's!

Photo's of Laurie Anna's Vintage Home







Other cool things I spotted but did not purchase...
1920 White Iron Bed with Torch Post!

This guy had the coolest Carnival collectibles.. his daughter sets up every year in Marburger!

Cheers to everyone on this fabulous January 1, 2009!
Big Smiles!
Valarie

5 comments:

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

What a sweet post! It was so nice to see you and your hubby again!

Thanks for the nice post about the store! I'll see you soon in McKinney!

LaurieAnna

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Oh man...I WANT that white iron bed! What a fun day...thanks for taking us along! Susan

Jean said...

I just looked at your photos. I love your home, especailly the outdoors area. It is fantastic. Could I come please come and vacation in your yard in 2009? It is really a special retreat.
Happy New Year,
Jean in virginia

paperjunk-lc said...

Don't you just love LaurieAnnas! I wish I would have gone out to see her last weekend esp. with all of the beautiful weather. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Cindy said...

Beautiful things! I really love that old bed!

Thanks for entering my giveaway!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin