Saturday, November 8, 2008

What do you love about Saturday?


What a great day... I have to post why I love Saturday!

Waking up to the love of my life! with no alarm clock!

No hour commute!

Casual is the attire for the day... NO corporate america attire!

Thrift store shopping! AND... Finding a vintage piece before anyone else discovered it was really VINTAGE!

Lunch with friends at an old diner!

Reconnecting with my downtown square and seeing friends..

Enjoying my home.

Today was great... how was your day??

With that said... Life is short .. eat dessert first!!

Smiles!!

Valarie

2 comments:

Gayla said...

LOved your ideas about Saturdays.... and your blog. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. Hugs.

maggie said...

Saturdays are great aren't they? Only now that I've retired every day is like Saturday. Welll somewhat.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin