Saturday, November 1, 2008

My first day of Blogging!


Well the long awaited moment has arrived!! I am so thrilled to be a part of the blogging fun!  I have so much to say and share .. however, I will keep it all simple for day one! 

I have thought so many times pre-blogger mental notes at 2 am!!  All the things I could say and do if I had a second to create this wonderful blog. But when it comes right down to it.. not so sure what I will share in the future .. whatever it may be .. I hope you enjoy!  

As I had mentioned in my profile.. I am huge thrift store shopper ... Today my find was $2 button covers.. any of you recall them? I truly believe these were mine.. and I re-bought them today.. Decided to use them to sass up some not so attractive black velvet pillows in the master bedroom. (photo above) If you happen to run across any in your thrift stores.. buy them.. multiple uses! 

Hope you enjoyed the first day.. and my little thrift store tip!  Hugs! 

P.S. Today is my son's 25th birthday!! Happy Birthday Jon-Eric.. celebrating tomorrow will share .. 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin