Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BABY JACK ARRIVED TODAY!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY JACK (22 MINUTES OLD HERE)


WESLEY GIVING BABY JACK HIS FIRST KISS!


WOW!!

As you all know, I have anxiously been awaiting the arrival of my 2nd grandson Jack. He came today @12:19, a healthy 9 lbs, 13 1/2 oz, 21 inches long .. A FULL BUNDLE OF JOY!!

My daughter Ash and baby are fine and resting well. I should have known the 2 of them wanted to make a grand entrance tomorrow for Thanksgiving.

I am hosting the family gathering this year, everyone will be here at 1! Hope I have everything ready to go ... and can stay away from the hospital in the am...

What a wonderful blessing the day before Thanksgiving! Thank you Ashley for delivering this beautiful child!

Enjoy the snapshot of Baby Jack!

BIG OL' Grins!

Valarie

2 comments:

just a little bit shabby said...

Beautiful baby! Hardly looks newborn! Great color Apgar 9+. From an old OB nurse!!! congrats Grandma!!!
Sandyt

Tootsie said...

he's gorgeous! I thought he was YOUR baby! if that is your photo on the sidebar...you are WAY to young to be a granny!

I love how creative you are with your decorating...very nice christmas decor by the way

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin