Friday, November 20, 2009

I can't take credit for the recipe or the baking!





















Wow... the recipe for Oatmeal Crispies is heavenly... so please give credit to the recipe I found here! (you won't be surprised who it is!) I did none of the baking of these yummy cookies.. I owe it all to this 9 year old chef!! This recipe makes a BIG BATCH! We ate many many last night... and we had enough cookies for his teachers this morning AND we sent a tub full to LOML's office.  Try this recipe out - you will be glad you did!!
Hope your day is happy!
Valarie
 


6 comments:

Deb said...

Valerie...they look yummy...you have a future chef there...

Stacey said...

Well I just finished two hot chocolate chip cookies but those do sound wonderful. We love oatmeal cookies. I always tell myself that we don't have to feel guilty eating them because there's so much fiber. :)

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Yum!! I want a cookie! Handsome lil baker you've got there Val!

paperjunk-lc said...

This young man will win many over with the skill of baking. As you know I love a guy who cares about food!

Janean said...

another great sounding recipe!!!

Joanne said...

I'm sure your son's teachers loved the cookies! So cute that you've got him in the kitchen already.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin