Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Garage Sale treasure!


Found this little junky piece at a garage sale Saturday for $30 I tried to remain calm.. I loved it and I had the perfect place for it in the blue cottage! Check out the before....




AND the after... after a paint job with Ralph Lauren black paint. This little junky find is sitting very proud in my dining area, with my favorite rooster lamp on top, few little roses that LOML gave me last week, an old clock on a cake pedestal, and the junky find holding my dishes....    Think I got a deal??
Till the next junky find... happy trails!
Valarie

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! You scored big time. It looks wonderful all freshend-up! I noticed the roman shade on your door. I see one of those in my future as our new kitty has destroyed my sheers I had up on our door.
Hugs,
Dawn

Darla said...

What a perfect fit!

Anonymous said...

I think ya did get a deal! Love it! Do you sand it before painting it? hugs

toodles-
Sarah

Peonies & Magnolias said...

You got a great deal and it looks gorgeous now.

Sandy

Deb said...

wow Valerie...great find...looks really good...

mzzterry said...

wowsa. yep, you got a deal. looks great!!

Stacey said...

You really had the perfect spot for it! You transformed it so quickly too. Love it. :)

Christine said...

First of all, you still are having Garage Sales? I've looked and there aren't any around here.
Secondly, it couldn't have gotten better looking.
Nicely done.

Unknown said...

Looks fab. And i will tell u for the hundreth time love those valances. lol. mishelle

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Looks great! I do love a good garage sale find too! Your Rooster lamp is perfect on top.
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin