Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Blind Side! A little Thanksgiving spirit!!




Tonight was date night! We went to the movies to see The Blind Side with Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw! The movie is a true story of Michael Oher, a homeless African-American youngster from a broken home, who is taken in by the Touhys, a well-to-do white family who help him fulfill his potential. At the same time, Oher's presence in the Touhys' lives leads them to some insightful self-discoveries of their own. Living in his new environment, the teen faces a completely different set of challenges to overcome. As a football player and student, Oher works hard and, with the help of his coaches and adopted family, becomes an All-American offensive left tackle. It is a must see to start off your Thanksgiving with a thankful and giving heart! See it - you will be glad you did! 

Valarie 

5 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

It did look like a good movie, now I know I'll have to see it. Thanks.

Stacey said...

I didn't realize it was showing! I can't wait to see it. This movie seems to be one that our family agrees on. :)

Pat said...

Is it a tear-jerker? I have to KNOW if a movie is a tear-jerker as I can then only go see it if I'm in the right mood. LOL

mzzterry said...

a girl friend & i are going to see this movie tuesday nite. i am glad to know it is good, as i was a bit hesitant about going because i have so many things on my to-do list this week! =)

Every Day Blessings said...

thanks for the review. I really want to see this movie.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin