Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Garland up in Dining Room...




Hey all.. I am on a roll over here at the blue cottage making things all festive. Decorating a bit early this year.. we are going out of town for Thanksgiving, then have lots of festivities planned for the entire month... so trying to complete the projects I can now!
This is what I did tonight. Take simple lighted garland, find you 10 yards of very cute ribbon weave in and out of the garland, then tie your favorite things on the branches. Since my tree and this garland are in my dining room, I used many pieces of silver I collect.. creamers, wine goblets, old forks, old cake server, my babies baby spoons, an old clock, etc.... What do you hang in your garland??
Hugs!
Valarie

3 comments:

Dreams and Decor said...

I LOVE your amazing "silver" garland! You are so clever! Patti

Darla said...

That is very nice!

Diana Ferguson said...

Looks great! Don't you just love the season...I got mine up, too.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin