Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sharing my finds.. from the field trip!

When I set out for a day to Laurie Anna's, I was looking for accent pieces.
These are a few things I brought home.
I bought the glass planter bulbs. I redid the ribbon to match my decor.. black & white check. I had left over Valentine roses so I put those in there for now. I loved these hanging from chandelier. Can't go wrong with crystal and glass together!

The little chicks sitting in a pair on the silver platter, the moss chicken on the crystal pedestal are from Laurie Anna's. The speckled rooster, my kids bought me for Mother's Day years back, one of my favorites. I have to share with you as you know from previous posts, my fetish with silver platters. This silver platter is monogrammed RRR, and I bought from a flea market for $5 bucks, the little crystal pedestal, bought at a garage sale for $1 buck, the little silver trophy piece holding roses, flea market find 50 cents!
Old silver pieces + things you love =HAPPY!

I love HOME!
Valarie

3 comments:

just a little bit shabby said...

Hi Valarie!
The package arrived yesterday. I love the plates!!!!
I'm so glad that you had such a great time at Laurie Anna's. It did look VERY interesting. Canton and Round Top are two places that I really want to go but never seen to get there. One of my old friends from KC goes to Canton quite frequently. Her son lives in Dallas so she visit them a lot.
It must be really tempting to see such great eye candy. One of these days I'll make it there. Hopefully with a big wad of cash!!!
Thanks again for the plates, they are just my style!
Sandyt

Anonymous said...

Your home is so beautiful..... there is no place like home...
HUgs
Linda
Glad you got to meet Tina.... she is a sweetie

Dawn said...

Hey Valerie! I love what you did with your chandelier! It looks beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me also!

-Dawn
www.lifeateventuallycottage.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin