Friday, February 27, 2009

100th!! Post today!! Celebrate with me!

In honor of my 100th post, "Glimpse of my World" had a make-over! I hope you like it! I love it! Before I announce the winner of my 100th post give-a-way, I would like to say thank you for all the comments and blogging friendships! You make me smile daily! These flowers are for you!

I know you are all waiting to see who won my give-a-way and the winner is...... drum roll please..... ELIZABETH!!
Elizabeth will win one of my handmade windows, plus a $25 shopping spree from Laurie Anna's Vintage!

Love and Peace,
Valarie

2 comments:

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Thank you, Thank you! I can't wait I am so excited. I will be sending you an email in just a few minutes.

Have a great day,
Elizabeth

just a little bit shabby said...

Congrats!!!!!!! and I love your new look. I went back and checked I'm only at 44 I guess I could have a 50th post party.
Hope you have a great weekend and Congrats again.
Sandyt

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin