Monday, December 1, 2008

DID I EVER TELL YA HOW MUCH I LOVE Goodwill?

WELL....

Ran by Goodwill tonight on the way home from the office... to pick up some garland that I spotted the other day. (Should have bought it when I spotted it!!)

Excited to share I found 2 finds! for the little cottage here in TeXas!

NOTE: Neither of which are the garland I went after!
Being the silver addict I am... I could not believe this little silver box was all alone on the shelf! So, thinking I give it a tad of Christmas decor later in the week.. maybe fill with red glitter balls.. (might have to shabby it up a tad.. a bit too shiny for me!)


This little pedestal I spotted for $5 bucks.. could not grab it quick enough!! love it and said Merry Christmas to me!! Added bonus.... it was already painted black! (had to have it!!)


Santa is coming!! Tell everyone!!
Valarie

PS... Totally did not even look at the garland!!

2 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Valerie :)

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I'm so sorry it took so long to come over to yours, but I was gone for over a week from blogging.

You found some really great things! I love it when that happens :)

Have a great night!
rue

just a little bit shabby said...

Great buys! Look great! Good going!
Sandyt

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin