Sunday, December 28, 2008

One step ahead of New Year Resolution!!

Hey everyone!

Was going to run some errands today with my LOML, thought I would put on my sassy Lucky brand jeans to find that I have really been enjoying the holiday season!

SO, I thought no dessert's, no bread, chicken and vegetables here we go again!! (you think Oprah struggles with weight!) I wanted to share a simple dish I make. Getting in the correct mindset! I will probably call on this really cool young man to give me a jump start.. Check out Jon Eric and his website! He is amazing! http://atozathletes.com/About_Us.html

I had a blast with the new camera! The photographs are much better than the stir fry! (lol)
ALL THE INGREDIENTS!

Saute onions, bell peppers! in a tad of low sodium soy sauce!

Add in yellow squash,zucchini, mushrooms~ pinch of garlic salt, pinch of lemon pepper!

Add in broccoli and small roma tomato~ Simmer on low for 7 minutes!

VERY YUMMY AND LOW FAT!

For those of us who have to return to work -- have a good one!
HUGS,
Valarie

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin