Sunday, November 30, 2008

One more Chandelier Dressed for SANTA!

Happy Sunday everyone... Hope you all had a relaxing day.. finished off all the left overs, kitchens are cleaned up, and everyone is unloading the attic for Christmas treasures!

Today I worked on a few small Christmas decor items on my check list! (and checkin' it twice!!)

I picked up this box of Christmas holley stained glass pieces at a garage sale in the summer for $2!! I could not wait to drag them out today.



This is my outdoor chandelier hanging on the patio. Each arm of the chandelier has a different colored bobeche. The different colors allow me to decorate and work with different colors year round.



I strung silver garland and then tied the holley on to the arms for a festive twist.

And then .. my favorite birdhouse .. gave it a touch of Christmas decor as well.



Back in the office tomorrow... sure many of you are back to the grind as well. Have a great Monday & safe travels.

Jingle Bells to ya!
Valarie

1 comment:

Tootsie said...

hello! thanks for the visit and the wonderful comment!
I love your decorating! I will be a regular here I am sure!
have a great week at the "office"

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin