Monday, November 24, 2008

R E L A X !! Who me?


Hello everyone...

I wanted to wish everyone in advance a very Happy Thanksgiving!

With all the hustle and bustle with the holidays.. I thought it best to retreat in my bathroom tonight, take a nice hot bath, enjoy my surroundings and get ready for the next 35 days!! And remember what RELAX means!!

My bathroom is my haven of retreat and relaxation. Hope you enjoy the photo! (If you read Creative Home, look for our home featured in the Spring edition)

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving... and remember to relax with the one's you love!

Valarie

2 comments:

Cindy said...

How exciting to be featured in Creative Home! That is great! I can't wait to see it!!!

I really needed to see that RELAX photo. I need to do that. I'm trying to get a lot done before Thanksgiving and working full time until then. It makes it hard!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Congrats on baby Jack...so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin