Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tree is up!!

Tree is up!! This is my family tree... full of ornaments over the years... I never grow tired of it! 

On the shelf.. Santa's given to me over the years by friends.. Many more around the house! 

I love this Santa ornament... 

Santa riding a turtle.. This was the year that my grandson was on a turtle love .... Everything was turtles.. I buy ornaments for the kids and grandson's every year based on what they are loving at the moment!

Have a great week!! 

5 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

It looks great, Valarie. I love decorating the tree with ornaments that are meaningful to us.

Annie Joy said...

Your tree is beautiful and I love your Santas. They do seem to multiply, don't they -- but I always have room for one more, don't you? Happy Holidays! Annie

Deb said...

looks good Valarie...I've never seen Santa on a turtle...

Brenda Pruitt said...

Your tree is spectacular! And I love the collection of Santas.
Brenda

My Country Heaven Cottage said...

Love the Santa on the Turtle. Would love to find one just like it for my daughter Terrill. Her nick name is Turtle & for years we have always giving her turtles when we find them in our travels.:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin