Thursday, September 6, 2012

A bit distracted....

I have been a bit distracted with my dream home! 

We are getting closer every day, the clock is ticking, the folks that have the first right of refusal have 30 days to respond, we have an attorney, he is being very patient with me, but things are moving slowly...  So while in the area the past weekend I drove by and snapped this photo of her... 
There she is, full of glory, full of potential, ready to entertain me and my family!
I promised LOML (love of my life), when we get her I would never ask for anything else, :)  This home would put me back close to my sister, my Mama, my GRANDsons, and my roots in East Texas...... and several of you have emailed me and asked "what about the blue cottage'... She would be FOR SALE.. Bittersweet... Stay tuned....
Valarie 

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Chasing your dreams - you go girl!

Tracy said...

I love the house! Fingers crossed for you that it all works out.
I know what you're going through. See, next month will make two years that we've been in our dream home, buying a home can be so stressfull. A big old 1921 beauty, big front porch across front that wraps around the side like the house in your picture.

NanaDiana said...

I hope you get it, Valarie! xo Diana

Carol said...

Hope you hear the news you're waiting for very, very soon!

Smiles,
Carol

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

We are waiting patiently with you! Good luck!
Robin

Karen said...

Such a pretty house so full of charm... Each time I see a photo I drool more over that porch !!
Sending positive thoughts your way !!
xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin