Monday, September 24, 2012

Arkansas Bound.....

Hey I'm back... Took a little trip up to Arkansas for family weekend at the University of Arkansas where our youngest is a Senior!! Can I express how excited we are for May 2013?? Graduation!!

Stayed in town this time instead of taking the vintage rv - 

Walked down to the farmers market... the fresh vegetables were beautiful! 

Fresh flowers 



Artist at work... 

I wanted to bring all these flowers home... 

Trees were turning colors... 

This artist made hand carved spoons.. we loved our visit with her.. 

We had organic popsicles - Guy is a local - Called pedal pops!! 

My favorite strawberry and kiwi! 

Flying pigs all around the downtown area... loved it..  

Landscape was stunning... around the downtown square... 

If you ever have a chance stay at this B & B it was tons of fun... loved every minute.. 
I took several other pictures of the family and the football game... share later... 
Thanks for stopping by... 
Valarie 

3 comments:

Arkansas Travelers in Time said...

I love the farmers market on the square. We try to make several trips each year to just check out the square and all the sights.

We will make make a quick trip to the Fayetteville area in a couple weeks for my hubby's family reunion and I am looking forward to a fall trip up the mountain. This coming weekend is Bikes, Blues, and Barbeque so the noise levels and bike traffic will be insane.

Glad you had beautiful weather. Would have been better if the Hogs could have made a better showing.

Comeca Jones said...

You made me cry to see a lil of home I am from Arkansas ya know Lil Rock to be exact and I took my kids to this market year round brought back great memories. Thanks for sharing.

Stacey said...

Your pictures are so pretty. Bet you are excited for that graduation. My oldest graduates May 2013. We can't wait!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin