Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's go to Pine Cove!

Well you know Wesley's mom had to twist my arm to drive the angel grandson to Pine Cove!
We were 5th in line to enter the gate, Wesley and I counted 75 cars behind us while we waited in the car, outside the car, on top of the car for an hour and a half! He was soooo excited! and I could not have been more excited for him.
Camp counselors greeting us through the gates! Come on in-- let us have your kid for a week!!



We walked over to the beautiful horses he will be able to ride this week!
Our little Pine Cove camper!
Have fun Wesley! We all love you! See you Saturday!!

3 comments:

bj said...

I'll tell you...these kids remember camp all their lives.
Hope he has a blast.

Sugarfoam said...

oh looks fuuuuuuuuun!!love it!

Colleen said...

I am SO glad you left a comment on my blog so that I could find yours. I LOVE your home, yard, etc. I am now searching for an enamel sink! I would come and get yours but I don't know where you live! LOL :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin