Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!!

2012 was a fabulous year!! We had bends in the road but overall we are all healthy and happy!

The love of my life and I are working on our bucket list of items and hope to mark off more of those this year... What do you want to do this year? Lose 20 pounds or kayak down the Oregon river, snow shoe in Washington state? More glamping trips with the girls? 

As far as a career goal - I am working on growing my real estate business & will be starting my 3rd year in just a few days. 2012 was a blessing, I sold over 22 homes. I am in the building stages of my client referral data base.  I am so grateful to serve in my community!  If you would like to follow - find me on facebook - Valarie Kerby- Not your Ordinary Real Estate Agent.  

I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2013 from my home to yours! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Valarie 

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You are a rock star realtor! So many are having tough times these days, it seems. I'm happy for you. :)

Having a bucket list for you and your spouse is a great idea. I'm gonna discuss that with Paul. He's a work-a-holic and I don't seem to think of adventures very often.

Connie said...

Happy New Year . . . congratulations on the 22 homes . . . great job!
Have a wonderful week.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Stacey said...

Missing your posts. Hope you are doing well.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin