Wednesday, November 28, 2012

a little bling...

I have always wanted a tree for our bedroom.... Recently this tree was left behind in a vacant home, so I brought home to give new life! 

For you that follow my blog know my home for the most part my home is black, white with splashes of red- So it only seemed fitting to put this little jewel in our bedroom- 
Few black white polka dotted bows... 

Glittery ornaments 

Have a passion for the letter K! 

Up close....

I have alot more to do to this but had to share this far...

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Valarie

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute!!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Valarie!
love the red and white and black tree...
That "K" on the top is darling...is that a tin can lid?

I really like it...lucky for finding it.
Looks cute in your room.
Pat

Unknown said...

Soooo cute!!!

NanaDiana said...

Very, Very Cute~ xo Diana

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin