Thursday, November 17, 2011

oh my... I'm still here...

What a week!!

new fabulous listing in the historic district (will share soon) and getting ready for a fabulous closing tomorrow!

Plus.... my baby brother had a little scare with the heart so had to run down to Tyler and get Mom and bring her back up to the Dallas area for a few days then return her back to East Texas. Let's just say a lot of windshield time this week! Good news is everything turned out fine.. thanks to the great folks at Baylor Heart & Vascular.

Back to finishing my garland...  (shooting with a old camera so pics aren't the greatest!) Bear with me while my Rebel is being repaired-






Still have to add all the sugar berry springs in the garland.. almost done!  
Have a great week! 
Valarie 

3 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I'm so glad your brother is ok. I love your Christmas garland it looks so pretty, and I wanted to thank you for entering our giveaway!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Glad all is ok with your brother. The garland is stunning, Valarie. Can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Your garland is gorgeous! A great idea. Best to your brother!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin