Thursday, September 1, 2011

While the cat's away....

LOML (LOVE OF MY LIFE) is out of town this week on a work assignment! Thought I would have the master bedroom & bath painted. The color prior was called Sands of Time by Sherwin Williams and after 7 years of it.. a paint job was seriously overdue. I did tend to forget what a large task this is!!  


  2 days later..... bedroom is somewhat put back together... Love this color Natural Linen-  



I paint my ceilings with the same color.. I think white ceilings are ugly not attractive to me-  I like the flow of one color and it really makes your crown, baseboards, pop...


Morning sun coming in... everything is so fresh, so clean...  now if I could have some fabulous NEW bedding & plantation shutters for the master... LOML I would be HAPPY!! 

Happy day!
Valarie

9 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Beautiful. I love your dresser...and of course, I am crazy about the black and white. I keep thinking of doing that in my guest room.

Pine Tree Home said...

So true, nice and fresh. I want to spruce up some rooms with paint this long weekend.

Pam said...

Beautiful bedroom, very romantic

ain't for city gals said...

I need to do the same thing...paint this entire guest house...either that or powerwash the whole thing down...lol..I would rather go camping!

Debi said...

Really pretty and fresh. Your man is going to be surprised!

The Olde Farmhouse on Windmill Hill said...

It's beautiful! And the shelf above your bed is to. die. for. Love, love, LOVE it! ~Rachel

NanaDiana said...

Valarie- It looks really great..nice and fresh. I need to redo our bedroom too and it is a BIG job! xo Diana

foreverdecorating said...

Absolutely beautiful. So interesting and the eye just flows around the room for all the details.

Edie said...

Very Nice and inviting. A Light gold silk comforter would look great in this room.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin