Monday, June 20, 2011

July 3rd!

July 3 is my daughter's wedding. It  is a very small intimate wedding, held at 8pm lakeside in East Texas on Lake Tyler. The wedding site is at the home of the groom's parents.. My sister Fannie, Mama & I are pulling off all the decor for the shing dig (as we say in Texas). My sweet sister n law is making all the cakes, cupcake tower etc... This wedding will be very vintage, lots of silver pieces, burlap, cupcake tower, white flowers, tons of candles, THE MOST AMAZING BOUQUET (another thank you to sister in law) and many close friends around us in celebration of a very long long sweet engagement!!  

Recently I was looking for a wedding pendants -- I found a blog that had these adorable Easter tags.  I loved them... so I contacted Amber to ask if we she could make some for the wedding. I gave her the bride & groom name and the colors.. Amber kept them a surprise until I received them in the mail. I was overjoyed with happy!!! Don't you love them?? 










Hope you enjoyed the glimpse of what is yet to come!! More later.. 
Valarie  

5 comments:

All That Glitters said...

Those are really pretty! Congrats to your daughter too!

Holly said...

I can already tell this wedding is going to be beautiful! LOVE those!

NanaDiana said...

Valarie- I am a newer follower and don't often comment...but WOW-that is going to be a GREAT SHING-DIG (as y'all say);>) I love the colors and that banner is just adorable. I can't wait to see the bouquet and more! xo Diana

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Congrats to your daughter.... and those are just beautiful! Can't wait to see more! Have a wonderful week!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

jmac said...

Can't wait to see pics of your wedding decor!! Congrats to her! And get ready....after it's over, you will collapse. My babyboy's wedding was first of May and I'm just now feeling back to normal!
Whew!!
Where will those lil signs go?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin