Thursday, May 26, 2011

old shutter turned screen!


This is where we store the wood and sticks for the outdoor fireplace.. when sitting you can see all the mess, and the grass that will not grow here etc..... 



I had a set of old shutters I could put to good use!!   



One of my favorite candle holders I use for the outside area... Mounted to the shutter for a sparkle of romance around the fireplace... 




Mounted to the trim with a L-Bracket...  Nice little screen to hide my mess!! 
No dollars spent!!  

You can find me here today...  and here on Friday show and tell!  

Happy Thursday! 
Valarie 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this. You found the best solution and can not beat the price.

Jeannies Bottle said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my Giveaway post. I hope I get enough comments to give it away! I love your home and tailers!

Mami Made It said...

Lovely! Wonderful idea!

Deborah said...

I love your shutter here!
Fantastic idea!
Ive got a few ideas in mind for some I have too!
Also love the candle holder attached!
Im your newest follower!
(purehunnybee)

Deborah xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin