Monday, January 17, 2011

Where do I begin to thank??


For all of you that follow this crazy blog of mine, you know I LOVE SKY RANCH AND the COWBOYS & COWBOYS SKY RANCH GALA. If you read my blog, you know my passion for SKY RANCH.

You also know that non profit events are just that! NOT FOR PROFIT. When asked to chair I began calling everyone I knew and I didn't know for donations, in-kind sponsorships etc... to make this event a "WOW"

You answered the call.... THANK YOU!!! 

Laurie Anna thank you!! You truly saved us for the decor!! Where do I begin to thank you?

Daphne Nicole - Thank you for your generous donation of the vintage chic western bag! 

Lynda Cade Jewlery- Thank you!!  Beautiful jewlery!

Print Right - Vicki, you are an angel, all the collateral, all the shipping, our invitations look fabulous!

Gruene Mansion - Cecil, thank you!!

Munzeheimer Manor Bed & Breakfast - Bob & Sherry -- Thank you!!

The other of you who read my blog and gave so generously and wanted to remain anonymous..   Thank you!

To find out more about the event click here.

Much love!
Valarie

1 comment:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Your so welcome... I was glad to do it!!!
hugs~~ Daphne

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin