Sunday, October 24, 2010

A few snapshots of Parent Week-end!


Proud LOML and Jonathan  
Me and Jonathan - 
We walked and walked and WALKED!! FINALLY TO GATE 14!!




AND I SAID .... OH NO, I FORGOT THE RAIN JACKETS AND THE UMBRELLAS! SO LOML WALKED ALL THE WAY BACK DOWN TO DICKSON STREET WHERE WE PARKED ALL THE WAY BACK UP THE HILL TO THE STADIUM...  ALL HE SAID .... WAS... "DANG YOU, VAL" AND GRINNED!  (LOVE THAT MAN!) 
The Fly Over - (ALWAYS gives me chills!) 
A PACKED HOG STADIUM!! WOO PIE SOOIE! In rain delay twice, the HOGS won and the fans were such troopers! Twice!! 
LOML and I stayed in our 63 Silver Streak at Lake Fort Smith state park, parent weekend is always sold out - so we retreated here after the festivities with many other HOG & Ole Miss fans!  The park is beautiful, this photo is taken in heavy rain with a zoom lens, the fog was thick but hopefully you can see the pretty colors of the leaves.   
Spotted this beautiful deer... close enough to touch her! Several of them grazing through the park! 

Hope you all had a fabulous week-end! 
Valarie 

5 comments:

Stacey said...

That looks like so much fun!

Deb said...

what a fun weekend...good looking family...

Lady Butterbug said...

Glad you had a good time. Karla

Anonymous said...

I ran across your site somehow and saw your UARK pics. We were there too and went in gate 14 also! My son is a freshman there...We live in East Tx and I love to come shopping in McKinney!I need the names of some shops....I love to junk, garage sale and estate sale shop too....new shop coming soon...so I need to learn how to blog!!

Christy said...

I LOVE Arkansas! I don't get there nearly enough, but it looks like you have a good reason to go. :O)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin