Friday, March 5, 2010

For all of us that have a bit of Gypsy Heart!

I love this new song by Miranda Lambert!! She graduated high school with my son in 2002 from the city of Lindale, Texas!! I am a bit partial to this little country gal.. Go here to see her new Airstream remodel in the making... 


Here are a few lines from the song.... Enjoy! 
Sometimes I wish I lived in an Airstream
Homemade curtains, lived just like a gypsy
Break a heart, roll out of town
Cause gypsies never get tied down

Sometimes I wish I lived on a mountain
Drank from a stream instead of a fountain
Id stay there, top of the world
But I was born a red dirt girl

Unbridled or tethered and tied
The safety of the fence or the danger of the ride
Ill always be unsatisfied

Sometimes I wish I lived by a pier
In a lighthouse with a chandelier
Id watch everybodys ships come in
And then Id sail away with them

Unanchored in the storm
Or safely on the shore
If this is all I need, why do I want more


Happy Friday!! 
Valarie 


2 comments:

bj said...

Hi, Val..I haven't heard this one.
Hope your weekend is great...go thrifting and find something fabulous.
I am so hoping to go visit my cousin in Carthage in East Texas and go to that big flea market at Canton. keeping fingers crossed!!

BeautifulDees said...

I love Miranda, what a doll she is. I have always liked Texas, my grandpa was from Abalene Texas and my grandma was from Rosebud Alabama.Those Southern roots just keep calling me. Maybe I'll follow.
Love ya, Debbie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin