Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chicken Fajita Salad



Well, you guessed it! I am still cooking which means.... No, I have not found a job yet! LOML is really enjoying all this cooking! and cleaning!! and list making!! Tonight I made Chicken Fajita Salad.
Marinated chicken breast for 4 hours today in the below. 
All you need:
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ - ½ teaspoon cayenne (amount depends on how much heat you want)
¼ teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 chicken bouillon cube, crushed 
Grill chicken then cut in slices. I served over leaf lettuce, tomatoes, sprinkled with cheese, a bit of your favorite hot sauce and a tortilla chips! Hope you
like love it! 

Valarie  

3 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

It sounds yummy. I will have to try it.
~Debra The capers of the vintage vixens

Christine said...

There is always the Good with the Bad!
Prayers are heading up, for a job for you!

Deb said...

Hang in there. At least you aren't having to fight the rush hour traffic. It's been crazy lately out my way!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin