Monday, March 7, 2011

I love a little bling!!

Wow!! Thanks for your kind comments yesterday on my roosters! A few of you asked about my chandeliers in an email.  Yes, I do LOVE a chandelier!! I have a total of 8 in the blue cottage and have a few in storage that have not hung yet... SO you think I am a chandelier snob?   :( 
The 5 arm chandelier are my favorite! I find them at thrift stores, junk piles, Goodwill, wherever.... 


This one hangs proudly over the sink area. I painted RED and I love it!! 
Love the all black with the bling and the black bobeche with black prism! 
This one hangs proudly ... all crystal prisms! 
A glimpse of all 3 in the kitchen area!! They are perfect for the blue cottage!

Happy Monday!!
Valarie 

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm just swooning over your chandeliers. I have one old one that is hanging in my laundry room. It's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Valerie I just love your little blue cottage and all of your wonderful chandeliers. You inspire me so much! Thanks for sharing your home with all of us. Jana in Texas

Unknown said...

I love chandeliers!

EFT and Tapping said...

Those chandeliers look so lovely!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Your chandys are beautiful! Love them all!

Laura said...

I have wanted a chandelier in my kitchen for some time now. My husband keeps saying it is impractical but I am going to put my foot down now that I have seen yours. The kitchen is due for a spruce-up so that's just the excuse I need. Thanks.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your chandeliers... they are all so beautiful!! Stopping by from Kristin's party- now following along ~nice to meet you! :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin