Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Beautiful Bride

This is my daughter Ashley, my first born - this is a snapshot someone took.. I love it with her grandmother and son peeking in to where she was getting dressed!  

Ashey and her father coming around the pool- 
I wondered what he was asking or saying her to her... 
at the altar finally!!  (after a very long engagement, he had her there!) a very long love story!  No runaway bride! (seriously we were all holding our breath- that is another post!!) 
Our pastor -Our family friend for over 30 years married them- He was at the hospital when she was born- 29 years ago. It was a very special day for all of us! 
Ashley and her brother Jon-Eric 
 Thanks for stopping by and sharing our joy! It was a beautiful day- I love to see happiness within our children... more tomorrow.. 
Happy day to you! 
Valarie  

6 comments:

Stacey said...

She's an absolutely beautiful bride. She has such beautiful hair and dress is to die for! :)

jmac said...

sigh.........such beauty! So glad her day was a success and all of your hard work turned out beautifully!
My boys wedding pics from early May are supposed to be back this week...we cannot wait!! Will be like re-living it all over again!

mzzterry said...

loving sharing in your JOY!

(forgot to mention how much i love the bouquet, wow.)

shelia said...

don't you just love weddings! Everything was beautiful, some very clever ideas for the decorations.

Mieke'S said...

Beautiful!
They got married on my birthday!

Connie said...

Lovely wedding and so beautiful being outside. My son was married outside and it is so special.
Your decorations were so well done and the bride's dress was awesome. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Hugs,
Connie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin