Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back in East Texas -

Left late yesterday afternoon to run down and check on Mama she had a little fender bender!! She is fine.. just bruised her feelings!  Nothing a dinner out on the town couldn't cure!  She showed me a few farmhouses in and around her area. Looking for sister Fannie... none of these have land and are in the city... still had to share with you! 






                Loved this church in the this little country town... 

Then today, since I was in East Texas picked up the grandson from camp - 


Loving all the beautiful pine trees?? 

Hope your day was filled with family fun! 

Valarie 

3 comments:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

The third home speaks to me! I have a great love for old homes. I'm here to visit for the Where Bloggers Create party. I lived in Bedford and worked in Arlington back in the early 90's. I love the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie Suzanne ♥
Queen of Dreamsz

NanaDiana said...

Valarie- I love looking at homes- whether I am moving or not! That little country church is darling-they are some of my favorite churchesd-those little old ones.

Glad your Mom is okay and have a great weekend-xo Diana

Nita Stacy said...

Wow! Great houses!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin