Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Patio - Just a touch!

Happy Monday yall!

Took a day of vacation today!! The telecom company that I have been employed with for 18 years.. is laying off roughly 12,000 employees! Thank God .. seriously I have a job. However many of my closest peers are on the hunt to find another job within 60 days. (say a prayer for them!)

So with all of that going on -- I TOOK A ME DAY AND A BIG TIME OUT! to regroup and work on some Christmas cheer!

This is my red patio table that I love and adore. I use the urn planter inside and out - filled it with Christmas balls, red beads and a hurricane lamp. (NOTICE: My geraniums in background are still blooming!!)


I love these signs.. For most holiday's I tie something on to the back of the patio chair's. I pick up signs at dollar tree, thrift stores wherever.. I think they are fun. (( and I am all about the fun!))




Ho HO ho!
Valarie

3 comments:

Tootsie said...

I love the red patio set! it looks great all done for christmas! thanks for visiting me!

ksarra said...

Love that red patio set, it's perfect. And the cute little signs are the icing on the cake!

BugnLVoe said...

I LOVE your outdoor red chandelier!!!!
Its gorgeous!!!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin