Wednesday, December 17, 2008

and to all a good night!!!


Everyone still in the Christmas Spirit??

Many times it is the simple things that me smile! I have to share my simple nightstand next to my bed!

This Santa I have had since Ashley was 2.. so it's 25 years old.. Think I purchased from Home Interiors?
The little urn I found at a thrift store for 50 cents, it was so very rough.. gave it a coat of chrome spray paint for a bit of Christmas cheer, the berries are from my garden. I Love old telephones, since I am a loyal phone company employee. This phone was my Grandmother's, we have it hard wired in our home now .. AND LET IT BE KNOWN.. there is nothing more cheerful than a ring of an old telephone.

Enjoy your day.. hope you all are making many Christmas memories this year!

~smILeS!~
Valarie

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin