Sunday, March 24, 2013

Done with Painting...

We had started a project in the Master & Master bath... It was painting trim work and caulking crown, changing trim color etc... 

I love this picture postcard - of course I never tire of chandeliers!  

Freshly painted trim, new monogrammed pillow shams, put on the Rachel Ashwell shabby chic duvet

Polka dots + monograms = blue cottage happiness!

Vintage white pillowcases - bought at a auction 

Burlap lamp shades mixed in with all the black white - 

Painted the back of entertainment center wall black - made such a difference. 

See the before here --  The beadboard was black, after 5 years of it - I was ready for a change - Painted Extra white by Sherwin Williams - Hung my bread baskets with white linens 

To give the bath a contrast - painted the built in cabinet black.  The vintage crystal handles really pop now!  

Simple.. clean... a few bare walls but enjoying the simplicity!

Find me here on Pinterest! 

Smiles..
Valarie  

 

1 comment:

Beth said...

Valerie, it all looks great! Where do you get the energy? Have to say that after lurking on your blog for way too long I finally started a little one. I blog mostly about my vintage trailer. Loved your first and your second! Anyways, come check me out way up in Nova Scotia. Happy trails, Beth

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin