Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pray for Haedan-

This week we have been praying and spending family time with Haedan. This past Sunday we gathered around Haedan with a BBQ, swimming, ice cream and celebrated him! Haedan is my great nephew. Haedan suffers from Tuberous Sclerosis Syndrome. Tomorrow he will undergo surgery to remove the tumors from the brain.       
   Please pray for Haedan!! 
HUGS! 

Nothing like a family! 

More family... 

My GRANDsons.. 

2nd cousins all together sharing the love for Haedan  

Cousin Landon was there!

Cousin Layton! 

Everyone in the pool even the dog... 

We have the best family!! No matter the situation we pull together! Haedan was giving a fisted WOO HOO when I snapped this photo!  

My son jon Eric & my great nephew Haedan - 

Sister Fannie & Haedan 

Haley Jayne, GRANDson Wesley, Haedan, Landon .. chillin' with ice cream & Ipod! 
My Mother aka The Queen, and Haley Jayne.. 

Jack & Ashley & Landon 

Brothers Layton & Landon sharing ice cream after a swim...

Please pray for us tomorrow.... we will all be gathered at Cook Childrens in Fort Worth

Valarie 

11 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Lots of prayers for Haedan and your family!

Lisa said...

I will be praying for Haedan as well as his family, I pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Good luck to all of you and just said a prayer for your little guy. Xo

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I will be praying for Haden and family.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

What great family photos! My thoughts and prayers are with Haedan and your family!

NanaDiana said...

Sending up prayers for your sweet Haedan, Valarie. It is always so painful to see children suffer. I always wonder WHY kids have to suffer. Blessings and prayers- Diana

Cynthia said...

Prayers for Haedan and your family. He is blessed to have such a loving family.

Inspired by you said...

Prayers being sent to Haeden and the family. I truly believe in the power of prayer.

Lori said...

I will say a prayer right now. And funny thing, my daughter and son in law have chosen Layton for one of their twin daughter's name. I had never heard it before. Now someone else. They are spelling it the same way too. Layton and Hadley. Fun.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Wonderful family--sending prayers!

annie said...

Hope all is well with your nephew...it's wonderful to see that your family's a blessing to each other:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin