Saturday, October 16, 2010

please,oh please save the date....

SAVE THE DATE!! Feb 26, 2011, Plano Texas!!  More details to come soon!  l am the event chair this year for this event and I have to tell you it will be... well nothing short of spectacular!!  Entertainment will be stellar, decor for this event provided by... (should have already taken a hint from an earlier blog post) and the celebrities galore... If you are interested in a ticket leave me a comment and I will give you all the scoop ++++ if you want to sponsor a table... only $2500 for a table of 8!! I am thinking of all you blogging gals pool the pennies and make it a week-end!  You always show me great support .. and I truly LOVE and APPRECIATE all of YOU!!
Blessings!
Valarie  




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I am a Texas blogger as well in Fort Worth. Would love if you stopped by and check out mine @ http://lovinglifeasacouponer.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin