Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm back....

Yes, I forgot to post a quick note that I was going to be away for a few days.. but I am back now and wow!!! have I got tons to share with you this week!
Headed out to Lake Athens early Thursday for my very first SISTERS ON THE FLY informal gathering. A blast .. oh my gosh did I say it was a blast?? Sharing some of the trailers with you... will share more tomorrow... (I think LOML is feeling a bit neglected!!) I missed you all...  Holla back tomorrow! Valarie

4 comments:

mzzterry said...

beautiful campers & I can't wait to hear about your first sister's on the fly experience & if it measured up to what you expected! I love how each camper has its own personality! Missed you!

Deb said...

what fun...love the campers...

Sheree said...

OMG that Southern Belle took my breath away!!! Too cute

DKG aka Scrappy Doo said...

how fun!!! I love all the trailers. I am sooooo jealous :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin