Sunday, October 3, 2010

busy week-end!

On Saturday afternoon, showed a new client the historic district.      
and then I showed them this beauty... Also in the district..
811 NORTH CHURCH STREET  TX
Another blue one in the district.....















Today, I had what we call UPTIME at KW... Waiting on a call to show more beautiful properties ... we have several in the district!!

Then tonight I played house began hanging curtains and putting down cushions in the Silver Streak.. Leaving in 4 days for my first "Sister on the Fly" event!

There are two of these long burlap curtains... ruffle at top is white/black polka dot fabric. LOML did not want me to as he said "girlie it all up" so I used the burlap... This covers the door to the bathroom and there is another one that covers the storage area.

My cushions are made of oilcloth, I used big black white check, mini black white check and black with white polka dots, the tablecloth has roosters and toile on top, checked ruffle. (more leftover fabric I had) and the window on the front of the trailer... more burlap and the crocheted lace on top of the burlap was two pillow shams I bought from Goodwill for $5 bucks.  The polka dotted lamp shade I snagged for $1 dollar at a garage sale.  The bread box I moved out of my dining room in the blue cottage to the trailer for some punch, I love the IMAGINE on the ledge over the window (another item from the blue cottage) found at Hobby Lobby I think .. I love it...

We have the wood flooring to install however since we are having a banquette built for the front of the trailer - will have to pull up floor at that time so making do for now.  Looked for a really cool rug or a floor canvas .. either looked awesome and not affordable at all, or really cheap... so will wait on the wood floor.  Thank goodness the cushion sizes will stay the same! Upholstery is expensive!!!

Working on the kitchen area tomorrow.. will share more then..

What did you do this week-end? Thrift, Plant fall flowers, decorate for fall? or Halloween?
Whatever it was ... I hope you had a blast doing it!

Valarie

8 comments:

Pine Tree Home said...

Very nice job in the Silver Streak. The black and white theme is classic. So fun.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Valarie,
The silver streak is looking great! Love the black and white motif.

clustres said...

Love that silver streak!

Lisa Love Harris said...

Love, love, love the Silver Streak decor!! I'm inspired and looking for my own little home on wheels now. Am going to Junk Salvation her in the NW in a couple of weeks where the local Sisters on the Fly will also be holding Glam Camp. Great pics, Valarie!

Unknown said...

so cute. love the tablecloth and the lamp in the bread box. and the burlap with the polka dot. You go girl.....

A Dreamer said...

Girl, I LOVE it all!! You know me though, the IMAGINE is my favorite!Have a fun filled trip & tell us all about it when you get back...Hugs, Jo

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the trailer in the check. Too cute!

Janie

Mikey Fuller said...

Love that house! Since I stage homes, I get a chance to see lots of lovely properties! Love these homes you've shared.

Now Following!

~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin