Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Celebrity Luncheon today...

Don't hate me but I had lunch with the fabulous 4 today!!  You all adore them too.. She was here and here...  You want a hint, ok I will tell you --- Laurie Anna from Laurie Anna's Vintage Home, and her adorable husband Willie, Tina from Cherry Hill Cottage and Monica who has this amazing home!! We have a few very LARGE events in the pipe... Can't tell you yet.. but I will tell you this .. have you ever known those 3 gals and Willy to do anything small???
Thanks Laurie Anna, Willie, Tina and Monica... you all ROCK!! and I meant what I said .. dining with you all is dining with celebrities in my book!
Hugs!
Valarie 

7 comments:

paperjunk-lc said...

I could never hate you but envious, you bet! Hope you talented gals had a great time.

mzzterry said...

did you get their autographs?? at least a photo? i have met them at Laurieanna's shop, they are all so very nice. I felt the same way, like i was meeting celebrities.....they ARE!! This is my world and they are somebodies! Can't wait to hear what you five are up to!

Stacey said...

Oh how fun! If you are planning an event that includes others, you know I'm willing to make the drive. :)

You can take a girl out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of the girl!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love those womens decorating. I visited Laurie Anna's booth in Canton and her store just before she moved.
Brenda

Curious Goods said...

Valarie,
Go look at my blog, a few cute pics from today. I was in such a fog I did not even SNAP to who you were! I am SORRY!!! I hope you had a good time today at the mall. I hope to get to see you again sometime, and I am going to try to find a dollhouse... send me your wants list... :) (Malakoffmom@yahoo.com)
Hugs, Donna

jmac said...

FINALLY!!! It let me get to your comment page.....sigh..have had so much to comment on but couldn't get to the comments. But the CommentGod let me in today!!!!!!
And now I've forgotten all I have to say! hahahahaha.....yay for lunching with the girls...they are hilarious, aren't they? I cannot wait to get back to LaurieAnnas..I always seem to go by when she's closed.:( Oh...and we LOVE your new little trailergirl!!! so precious. Cannot wait to see what you do to her!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Okay, so I'm a bit behind in blog reading! This post is a riot Val....you're so stinkin cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin