Monday, January 2, 2012

Grateful.... 2011 in Review

Home is where my heart is... Home is always my ROCK 


Sister Fannie & I took Mama to Colorado to see her cousins... 
Daughter got married (l-r Sister Fannie, Mama, Ashley, me) OUTDOOR JULY 3RD!  

We took the vintage trailer to Arkansas 3 times and Hill Country once. 

We were asked to host a Vintage Photo Shoot at the house with the 63 Silver Streak! Cool Experience! 
 I took my GRANDson to Sky Ranch & Pine Cove! 
 I closed 27 buyer transactions this year... My 2nd year in the business! I LOVE IT! 
 I entertained often... maybe too often! 
 Learned how to take really cool action shots of my GRANDsons! 
 We played peek-a-boo with Jack... (just turned 3!) 

We enjoyed home fresh vegetables! 
We dreamed of getting a cabin the woods... still dreaming!

 I went to Nassau to assist with an event ....  
 I planted and watered and tried to stay ahead of the drought! 
 More burlap... 
 Enjoyed the outdoors of the blue cottage
 We put in a colorado river rock side bed 
 I junked and found the perfect gate 
 Junked some more and found chippy - metal - finds..  


Celebrated my Mama's 70th birthday bash  

Celebrated Christmas with children and GRANDchildren! 

2011 was a great year!! 






3 comments:

Stacey said...

Fun!! You know I always enjoy visiting you at the blue cottage. Happy New Year to you and your family.

NanaDiana said...

What a beautiful family you shared here. I love that you had such a wonderful 2011. I love how sweet and happy your Mom looks...and belated Congrats on your photo shoot~ xo Diana

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Looks like it was a wonderful year...2012 hopefully will be just as wonderful!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin