Friday, January 27, 2012

Farmhouse anyone?

The main reason I love my career is I get to preview new, old, vintage, falling down, foreclosures,  and properties ranging in price from 45k to mulit million $$ homes. They all speak to your heart in different ways... the history behind the home.... the family stories & memories.   
Today I was asked to preview this beauty - 
I fell in love with her...   
let's take a walk... 

few rotten boards... don't worry me- 

i do love chippy old wood! 

THE LONG NARROW WINDOWS WITH CHANDELIERS SHINING SO BRIGHT- i WAS HOME! 

LOVE THE DETAIL ... Could use a bit of paint... 

Inside fret work 

Everywhere stained glass & chandy's! Can I please have this home?? 

Oh how i love a mantle! 

WELCOME HOME!

Will be on the market in few weeks.. you know how to find me for a preview!


1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

What a lovely old home...in need of paint and all-she is lovely!xo Diana

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin