Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'll be at TUCKER HILL!

2301 State BLVD, McKinney, Texas real estate
Come see me today! Open house @ Tucker Hill today 1-3 PM! 
INCREDIBLE corner lot in the heart of Tucker Hill on the beautiful tree lined State Street.Enjoy a massive covered wrap around front porch.Interior boasts quality construction,moldings,built-ins,wood flrs,granite,custom cabinetry, and an incredible Mstr. Suite with private balcony and sitting area.Kitchen is incredible with work area and Butler's Pantry.Walk to Founder's Square, park and playground. Modestly priced at 499K! 
Happy Saturday! 
Valarie 

3 comments:

Christie said...

Hey Valarie! I am sorry for such a late response! Thank you so much for coming over to see me at Three Pixie Lane! Yes, we do rent the house! Check out http://www.islandrealty.com/isle-of-palms/rentals/house/dolphin-row-4/296. The address is 4 Dolphin Row at www.islandrealty.com if you have any problems. If it works out for you to visit this lovely little piece of the world, let me know and we will give 15% discount! Charleston was voted #3 in Travel and Leisure's World's BEST! It is a gem of a city! I hope you will be able to visit! I miss living there! Christie at Three Pixie Lane
My e-mail address is robbthomas@rhtc.net! Have a great week!

fiberdoodles said...

YES please! This house is beautiful! Might be quit a commute though ;0)

Pamela said...

That home is gorgeous from the outside! I 'll take it!:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin