Friday, April 2, 2010

A gift that will last...

Grandson is turning 10!  Not every 10 year old would want this gift.. but I am the MIMI! AND he tells me " I ROCK" so maybe he will love it as much as I loved scrapping a collage of the special memories of the decade of his life!  Ticket stubs of movies we enjoyed, sporting events, camps, retreats, birthdays of the past, his first tricycle, his championship baseball trophy, the Mavericks ball kid, go carts, zip lines at retreat we attended, all of the memories and joy that grandchildren give us! 
Hugs! 
Valarie  


PS.... DONT FORGET TOMORROW IS MY 400TH POST - SEE POST BELOW FOR DETAILS!! LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND YOU ARE ENTERED!! 

2 comments:

shelia said...

Congratulations Valerie!
Love the buckets with the geraniums, pink and coral colored ones are my favs too! I also liked the idea for the poster board for your grandson, my grandaughter will be 6 this year, it only seems like yesterday that she was born, time flies too fast.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I think this a neat gift...what a lucky boy to have someone that cares this much for him! Hopeyou have a wonderful Easter with your family:)

Blessings,
Linda

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin