Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blank Canvas -

We pulled out all the bushes - 

Turned the beds over... and raked bags of leaves

Trimmed all the rose bushes back. turned over the flower beds... 

Turned over and dug more weeds out of the flower bed 

Whew.. finally a blank canvas for new landscaping.. we also lifted the rock around the flower bed - it was flat on the ground - could not see from the street.. so hopefully with lots of color it will pop now.. 

New mulch in beds, all weeds gone, need to plant color & hopefully my hosta will come back this year.. 

Pretty rose bed to the right, roses trimmed, new mulch.. just need to fill my flower baskets hanging from the pergola-
We had help yesterday, really awesome help, 4 strong young men - 8 hours later all was done...
Stay tuned for more coming soon....
Valarie

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait, Valerie! I'm sure it will look fabulous when you are finished. Jana in Texas

jmac said...

Can I have those 4 phone numbers??!!! I'm so jealous that you've already gotten all of this done. All I've accomplished is looking at my beds and telling myself how much work it's going to be,,sigh...
Doesn't it feel good to sit back and admire those clean fleur beds...it looks great. can't wait to see your blooms!! you've inspired me to get on it!!!

fiberdoodles said...

OMG what a job! It will be amazing!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin