Friday, March 19, 2010

Ever been to the Lewisville Feed Mill?




















Today I had to take care of some real estate business in Lewisville and on the way home this old feed mill caught my eye! I stopped to buy a few of my favorite herbs and when I went inside and saw all the history to this place... I asked... "Can I grab my camera?" Nicest folks ever... family owned business for generations. At the feed mill there are old scales hanging, old signs, the coolest cash register ever, loved the old cabinet with all the seeds, but my favorite for today was the most darling baby chicks! Just in time for Easter! if you ever get a chance stop by... you will be glad you did.. Hope you enjoyed the field trip!
Happy week-end!
Valarie

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin