Sorry to not have answered some of your questions so here goes to all the sweet gal's I have not responded too...
1) What is the actual color of the blue cottage? Color, Denim by Sherwin Williams, the trim is Ink also by Sherwin Williams.
2) What is the color of my dining and living area? Color, Sands of Time by Sherwin Williams
3) Are my hardwood floors orginal to the house? Yes and No.. The hardwood floors added to the kitchen in 08. At that time I also had the entire cottage hardwoods stripped, restained and hand scraped.
4) Do I have a new sofa? LORD, NO! This sofa was once all red, but had her redone and I designed the look, mixing 5 fabrics.. had this amazing guy recover -cost me about $375 and yes... he also did the wingback chairs for $125. i bought the wing back chairs at an auction I attend regularly in Edom
5) Have I found a job? A job no, a new venture yes ... will share soon.
6) Are all my kids out of the house and are we empty nesters? YES, THANK GOD!
7) Why do I blog? I LOVE LOVE people! I love to share my life, that I have been blessed with. Hopefully this life I lead will inspire or make someone smile. I guess it is just my way of giving back.
8) Would I consider helping plan a wedding? YES.. YES.. As you all know I have been in events and marketing for 19 years in corporate America so yes.. I would be thrilled to help anyone or review any type of a contract for your event. ( I have done 3 weddings the last few years and it is pretty cool)
9) Why do you call your husband LOML and what is his real name? His real name is TIM and he is the Love Of My Life... so I always call him that.
10) Why don't you do more post on MIMI Thursday? under my label "What is a MIMI?" I had a strange comment on my blog about my grandsons - it freaked me out so stopped for a while.. will continue to do but not with face photography. This person was blocked from site.
11) Am I from Texas?? Yes... a native Texan, I was raised in East Texas, went to Elementary school in Greenville & Winnsboro, before settling in Canton in the 5th grade, Canton High grad 1979, moved to Tyler in 1979, Mckinney in 2002.
12) Someone emailed me - you talk about your MoM often - but never your dad is he deceased? My step father raised us three kids.. wonderful man-passed away in 94, taught me everything I know about life lessons, hard work and horses. My grandson is named after him. My biological father is living.. enough said!
I hope I answered all the questions... and thanks for being a follower.. I love you and would never want to neglect any of you fabulous gals!
Happy SATURDAY night..