Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simple..

Making a few changes in the master for the summer... 

I loved what I had before  

I am pretty much a black white type of gal.. so you know I would not stray too far from the basic  black & white..

This is the after.... small changes, simple and relaxing... 
It's white & reminds me of summer.. It's a Rachel Ashwell duvet cover 

Left my dust ruffle the same.. it's black & white polka dots! 

Changed out the black white check shades... for these burlap looking ones .. Gotta love Target!! 

Simple pictures of us... Fern in my favorite silver tea pitcher ... 

The room at a glance... inexpensive change and ready to embrace the summer!

Happy Thursday!
Valarie









4 comments:

Artful Gathering said...

I love it! I've been eyeing the same duvet cover. I love Target! Nice job.

Artful Gathering said...

I love it.. I have been eyeing the same duvet cover. Nice job!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Your changes for lovely. I love the black and white.
Hope your having a wonderful week
Maggie

All Things Chic 2 said...

Hi
First time visiting, love the changes your shelf above your bed is beautiful...
I invite you to visit my world as well...
Your newest follower!!!
Blessings Lori

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin