Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do you love ball fringe? LEAVE A COMMENT!

Are you a sucker for Ball Fringe? or Fringe Ball's? ME TOO!! Stopped by Hobby Lobby to pick up a new glue gun and came home with 4 yards of black ball fringe AND no glue gun!
Ball fringe in dining area...

Ball fringe in living area...

This little pitiful looking lamp sits on my home office desk.. So tonight got her a new shade, perked up with black ball fringe placed in the garden urn, with glass crackled balls, & beads.

Thoughts! leave me a comment!
Hugs!
Valarie

5 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

I love ball fringe. I love the ball fringe on your valances. When my windows finally get their trim I might have to copy them. If it's all right with you. I love Hobby Lobby but if I don't have a list... I hope you find someone who knows James Taylor. I graduated from high school in 1970. I had so many of his albums. Still one of my favorites. Mimi

Unknown said...

Besides loving the valance , I love the big lampshade. And if you made it I want one too. but I am not trading you the Rooster planter!!! lol. Seriously if you made that you should sell them. I would buy one in a hot second!!!!! Mishelle

Cottage said...

LOVE the ball fringe!! I don't think it's possible to have too much of it. I've left without what I needed at the store, WAY more than I'd like to admit, nice to know I am in good company. :)
Melissa

Anonymous said...

That window valance is out of this world cute..... and yes..... ball trim is the best touch.... and the shade is ohmygosh cute....
HUgs
Linda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin